“Laws without morals are in vain.”
Samuel Adams said:
“Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt. He therefore is the truest friend of the liberty of his country who tries most to promote its virtue.”
Can laws make a State or a Nation more moral? Laws can encourage and regulate certain moral behavior, but they cannot make a nation more moral, as morality is largely shaped by faith, individual values, and beliefs.
Exposing corruption is important because corruption undermines the integrity of institutions and the rule of law. Exposing it also promotes accountability, fairness, and transparency. By exposing corruption, we can begin to address the root causes of the problem and bring those responsible to justice.
When I arrived at the capitol, I knew my constituents didn’t expect me to write laws, but rather to expose corruption. What good are laws if we do not hold government and elected officials accountable? I walk the long hallway every morning asking God to encourage people to be bold and courageous to expose the sinister ways of those who are stealing, killing, and destroying our freedoms.
Let’s just say I was the conduit to expose the misuse of monies by our Health & Welfare Committee. You can read the full story here.
More Research Tools
Budget information (click on any and all topics to learn more.)
To watch archived videos of committee and chamber meetings. (Click on drop down arrow for options)
It’s the people that make it all worth it!
Up coming events.
- February 6th, 7pm @ Boomerang Coffee, 334 Cheney, Twin Falls: Legislative update by David Leavitt(Senator Zuiderveld’s Intern). Hosted by Magic Valley Liberty Alliance.
- February 23, 5-7pm @ Canyon Crest Event Center: BLM Open House on Lava Ridge Turbine project.
- Continue to pray for each elected officials health: body, soul and mind.
- There are many bills coming forth that will protect our children pray we get a committee debate on them.
- Pray for the Attorney General and his team as they are on the battle front of many issues.
- And continue to pray for corruption to be exposed and Gods will be done.
“Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.Jeremiah 1:10
10 “See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms,
To pluck up and to break down,
To destroy and to overthrow,
To build and to plant.”