We are living in a time of confusion and chaos. Increasingly, our children are confused about what gender they are, men are competing (and dominating) in women’s sports, and the Supreme Court nominee is unable to define what a woman is. All the while, we Americans are staying silent as this invasion on our morals and values creeps in. We must speak truth against this deceitfulness – our silence is consent.
I will be clear: I will stand and defend the values that America and our great state were founded on. The Idaho State Constitution’s preamble states, “We, the people of the state of Idaho, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and promote our common welfare do establish this Constitution.” If we are to continue in the blessings of “Almighty God,” we must never sacrifice the values on which America was founded.
We must defend:
- EVERY life, including life that begins at conception.
- The fact that God created us man(XY) and woman(XX) and gave us different Chromosomes to prove it.
- Freedom of religion and to worship and share our faith.
- Our medical freedom.
- Parental rights against those who seek to destroy the family.
- Freedom to speak truth.
- The 2nd Amendment so we can defend ourselves against foreign and domestic enemies who want to curtail the freedoms and liberties America was founded on.